RSS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Working Life in Bangkok - I Miss K

Yeah..I miss K..Singing K. :D And now I'm singing along with the MTV over the TV, hopefully my roomate don't feel annoying. haha...It's good you know when you sing K, coz you can express all of your feelings along with the song, let it flow..let it flow..
and the mtv is playing all those famous old pop songs..oh my god..here i go...i'm going to sing K when I'm back to KL...There're K lounge here in bkk, but then of course mostly thai songs..just manage to "pian zhiak" sing a few thai songs..so..cannot go..
So I sing along with MTV during the nights when I miss K...

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

i tot your K is shit..hahahaha
by the way, really long time no sing k lor..
when we back HNA, we sing again~hahaa...

只是爱要怎么说出口
爱要怎么说出口
我的心里好难受
如果能将你拥有我会忍住不让眼泪流
第一次握你的手指间传来你的温柔
每一次深情眼光的背后
谁知道会有多少愁多少愁~~

Anonymous said...

I tot K is K-Yeng :p haha

You should be singer why become programmer? hahaha

Enjoy =)