RSS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Working Life in Bangkok - Back Late Today


One of the photos that I've taken last year. It's Mc D in Bangrak. Behind, it's the State Tower.

I'm still full, can't go to sleep yet. Came back late today, didn't know what to eat, so I walked to Mc D to get the nuggets. Mc D and KFC always be the options in Bangkok when I don't know what to eat, cause they're just next to my apartment. Actually, I don't feel hungry, just that, if I don't eat, my head will keep on telling me that I'm hungry, that I should be eating something, end up eating even more. :D

In and out of apartment these few days, I have managed to meet some "old friends". Haha. I'm glad that the hotel staffs, they still remember me. They saw me and would be greeting, "Sawasdee kap", "Se Bai Dee Mai?", "Kap ma tam ngan lor?" I have not been meeting them for 1 and a half year. And they're still with Centrepoint, and I'm still with Silverlake. :P Anyway, I'm very glad to see them around. :)

Alright, gotta be going to bed now. Ready for a busy day tomorrow...

1 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

arai Se Bai Dee Mai?", "Kap ma tam ngan lor???

Please teach me some thai language le....