RSS

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Working Life in Bangkok - Back to Bkk

At last, I'm able to online! Whew..the connection in Centrepoint has been changed to wireless connection. Have been trying to connect to the network since 9 till now. It is still not so stable yet, on and off, my roomate's wireless signal is ok, maybe my wireless reception is not that good.

I'm in Bkk now. When I just got reached, then I started to see the familiar faces, the familiar language and the familiar weather. Everything is the same, just that the place to take the taxi in airport has changed. The toll has gone up and so as the meter rate. I came to Centrepoint and checked into my room. Wow, they have already renovated the room. It was in the nicest colour, white. Nicee..

Bangrak, the place that I stay at is still the same, traffic jam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gam Ba Teh Ya !

Little Notebook ! You can do it =)

Lilian said...

Thanks for the Gam Ba Teh. Don't know who you are yet..but anyway..thanks and..same to you! :P