RSS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lost my voice

Have not been updating my blog for quite sometimes. Have been busy recently, phew...packed with activities, with work..this and that. Hope everyone has been fine and in the pink of health, coz I was not for the last few days. Lost my voice when I was on my working trip to Bangkok, luckily it was after meeting.

Losing your voice is never good, as you really gotta rest your vocal cords and it's kind of hard when you can't really express yourself through speaking. Every morning I wake up to test my voice by speaking "Hello" to myself, and find that it's still coarse until today that it sounds better and at last...I can sing with a little harsh voice.

I'm singing...yes..I'm still singing...Glad to have my voice back. :)

Next time if you ever lost your voice, get Honey and mix it with warm water. Drink it every few hours. It helps.

6 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

jing kor lian...lost your voice, somemore u so like to talk, i understand how suffer you are :)

Take care friends, sing more sing ~

Lilian said...

-_- say i like to talk so much... :D hahahaha..actually..yes..i love to talk..as u know.. xD cannot talk much for a few days is very cham u know...

Janice Lee said...

wah...ur voice must be veli sexy lo..sounds like frog?keke!

Lilian said...

Janice..so bad that it's not sexy..I guess with the voice that I had past few days, it might be sexy if it's voiced out from a guy....imagine that... :-S

xD hahahaha...

Johnt|M said...

You had me at hello
Hello, hello
You had me at hello
Hello, hello...

Take a good care~

Lilian said...

-_- john...what is the song u're singing? i only know...hello...is it me you're looking for...i can see it in your eyes...i can see it..in your smile..u know what song? ;;)

yea..will take good care...it has been such a looooooong time..i didn't sing k..ok..i know u want to scold me liao...okok..