RSS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Marley & Me

Finished "Marley & Me". Can't believe that my tears actually flow towards the end of the book. I'm not being sentimental, but I can feel the loss that the author had had towards Marley when he's gone.

Reading book always give the details. Pieces here and there that I get to understand dog's training, dog's life, understand what type of dog Marley is, and to know that dogs like Marley do exist around the world. :)

I always wanted to keep dog as pet one day, when I got my own place :) "Chico" was my first pet dog, he had been my playmate for 2 years. As I'm not capable to take care of him, we had to send him away. I did miss him and still remember him always. :)

The most important part of this book would be the part where it makes us realize that, a dog has no use of fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. Status symbols mean nothing to him. A dog judges others not by their color or class but by who they are inside. A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. :)

A nice book to read. :)

4 comments:

Johntim said...

It was a good story ... I think i can share with u some experience Prince & Me =)

Wish you can have a dog next time so you will know the feeling of having together and love together.

Siu KeOnG said...

you should watch "10 promise to my dog" wei..i intro u guys many time liao...why no people watch..!!!!

Johntim said...

I wacthed la.. =) Ok la... I no cry but a nice story =)

Lilian said...

john ay..u guys got the movie..? :D