RSS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekend Eve

On this weekend eve, I feel overwhelming. Yes, in terms of feeling, mind, thoughts, physically. And I'm trying to calm myself down now. No kidding. This type of overwhelming feeling has been coming on and off recently these years. And it's here again on this weekend eve. Seriously, sometimes I'm afraid that this is going to get me heart attack, coz I can sense adrenaline pumping and I'm in the state of anxiety.

Ok, guess I've gotta slow down things here. Play some songs, yes. It really helps. Now sitting here chatting with my fellow friends. Suddenly it feels great on this friday night, that I feel calm, right at this moment, missing island, missing the sand, the sea, the wave...just can't explain how much you can feel away from all the complications, the routines, the anxieties.

At last, I've found comfort before going to sleep. :)
Sweet Dream to all the dreamers. Good Night. :)

2 comments:

Johntim said...

You are always welcome to talk to me. You also can come my house, my house bed was too big for me =)

*run....

I mean keng sam si with me, ay and stanley here and jam la... dont miss understand me =)

Lilian said...

first expression -> (~_~)
hahaha..ok..next time..we go to your house, chitchat and jam, with my tambourine as well ;;) can jam with Prince as well?