RSS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Looking for a new place to eat and hang out?

I love to eat..haha..like anyone of you maybe. :P Hopefully this little post will promote this little place to the minority who happens to read my blog and pass the "let's try it out" message to all the eaters out there :D

This new place is Kelana Jaya Plaza.. Kelana Jaya Plaza is new and it is really really a nice place. And it's such as shame that during my dinner there, I didn't bring my camera that I'm not able to post any of the photos here. The place is very breezy at night as beside of it is the lake and erm, as it is still very new that there're not enough crowd yet even though there're a few restaurants and pubs have been opened there. It is no doubt a great place to hang out with your friends by the lake, enjoying the environment and drinks. ;)

The first restaurant that I would like to recommend is Blue Dragon. It has one restaurant in Cheras and now it has opened another branch in Kelana Jaya Plaza. Blue Dragon has got very authenthic thai cuisine, nice tomyum, nice fried rice and dishes to be UATed by you guys and promote to more and more people to bring the crowd to the place. And and and...Louisiana, western cuisine restaurant. The western cuisine is wow (by the look of the menu, haven't tried it out yet) It has appealing ambience, music and environment. :)

The remaining is left for you to explore and UAT. :P So what i'm doing here is, hoping that it will bring more crowd to this nice-setup plaza which will add as another hang out place to all of us. :D

P/S: Not holding any shares in Blue Dragon or Louisiana :D Promoting it coz I love to enjoy nice food so much, that I hope that they can maintain so that I can go back to eat again! :P

0 comments: