RSS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Free Time Out of Bound

I have been very busy and occupied for the last couple of weeks. Suddenly in my life, I feel very exhausted, that I can't find a time to sit down and relax and to keep on feeling that there're still a lot of things listed in my to-do list, that I can't just stop but keep on rushing for the tasks.

Busy and busy and busy, and realised that you didn't have much of the time for yourself. Doing something good for yourself, go on a trip, pamper yourself with good spa maybe...sit down and enjoy a cuppa coffee without having to rush to your next destination. What each of us is having now is called, busy city life.

Daily activities makes you swerve to the left and right that you might suddenly forgotten which way you're actually heading to. From time to time, make a stop at the pit stop to review and recheck, make sure you're still on the track, and then there you go again.

Merry Christmas to everyone, may everyone of us have a good year ahead. :)

0 comments: