RSS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blogging

It feels like it has been ages since I last posted in my blog. :D
Recently have been so busy, and I have always wanted to post something here from the time that I went back to my hometown, there're so many things that I wanted to jot down in here. All of the things that I wanted to share and write, I've been keeping inside my heart. Wanted to put in my experience driving back to my hometown the first time, the flood in kelantan, the food I had in kelantan...so much more..

So glad that I'm able to sit down and write this blog, expressing myself here. I always thought about putting what I felt, what I saw and experienced here throughout my daily life, hoping that one day, my children would be able to come around here and spend some time reading them. In case I might have forgotten what I wanted to tell them or maybe something which I can't easily express it verbally. :) So that some important stories or lesson that I've learned would not be left untold.

Generation by generation. I believe that there're many stories which were not told or might have been forgotten by my grandparents and parents. My grandmum managed to tell me some part of her and grandpa's love story before she past away. If they started blogging at that time, then I would be reading a lot about their stories. :P

So keep on blogging, keep on writing, keep on recording, be the author of your own story. ;)

1 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Welcome to blogging family :D, i love you, you love me, we are happy family~ 金狗表..金狗表..金狗哦特尾