RSS

Monday, August 18, 2008

Sharing

You can't find the answers for the many things in life from the book. Things in life are complicated, I never realised about that before working life. Blogging has in fact turned out to be helpful, when you've got noone to speak to, or you just need a place, a space for you to express what is choked inside your lung or heart. Eventually, it turned out to be a place where I wanted to share things with all of you, and maybe my children next time, in case, I just couldn't remember to tell them everything. :)

So, here I am, wanted to share with you "Tuesdays with Morrie". It's this little book by Mitch Albom. Stated on the cover - An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson. I believe that when you see this sentence, you might think, well, another philosopher type of book, then might just toss it away. Not sure whether sharing quote and information in this book is illegal, but em, the book is not made of very good quality paper, it might have been eaten by silverfish after a few years. So I would take the risk. :)

I'm looking forward to spend the time writing it down in the next blog. :)

0 comments: