RSS

Friday, August 01, 2008

Night like this

11 something and yet, don't feel like sleeping. I don't like sleeping too early, always thought that it's a waste of time...funny though..Always wait till I get tired or sleepy, then I will be willing to climb up the bed and Zzzz...

Tonight, don't have mood for nothing. Suddenly, "Everytime I Close My Eyes" comes into my mind. I think it surely is an all time favourite love song to many people. Babyface has got his own unique song and this song has got it's own calming effect. Always hoping for a good hi-fi system, playing all kinds of songs, in my favourite room. :)

How nice would it be if I can have my speaker now with me, then I would be able to fill this whole room with the song, clear voice, and sharp saxaphone. It would be so so nice.

How's your night? :)

1 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

my night is full with snore music from my lovely roomate, how nice if i had a socks and put inside to his mouth now.....that is my night everyday :D ..