RSS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Meteor

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.514


Always love quotes like this. It goes right into the heart, drench the soul with the exhilarating passion. It makes you believe the head over heels and the need of feeling whole again. Expressing love has never been beautiful. :)

9 comments:

Johnt|M said...

Suddenly everything was on fire...

Then they play a song...
She’s fire burning, fire burning on the dance floor...

*run

Siu KeOnG said...

Continue...

Edward saw she fire burning on the floor, then edward shouting: "Bella...!!!!!!"

Bella hear Edward calling her name, and she reply to edward :" They call
They call me 'Hell'
They call me 'Stacey'
They call me 'her'
They call me 'Jane'
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name"

*run....

Janice Lee said...

Gosh! I bought the book...still haven't read finish...ish..this two guys....=.=""

Lilian said...

(~___~) budak dua ni betul...ruin my mood...argghhhhh.....geram! xD but..u guys really good in creating story..maybe u both can come out with a book? New Sun?

Janice..u're reading it? :D niceee!Have you read the twilight then?

Janice Lee said...

Ops..soli...I bought twilight..belum baca habis...I only got twilight and eclipse...I think....=.=

Johntim said...

Eclipse also need to buy meh? I think you everyday also use :p

Hahaha

I just listening to fireburning song and read ur blog... no choice lor... creative people always like that =)

Lilian said...

haha..yea yea..true.. :D

janice..if u read twilight then have to continue with new moon...right? have u watched the twilight movie?

Siu KeOnG said...

same with me..i listening "that not my name" when i read ah lian'post

Guys dont you feel this Janice talk like a bird at Internet but Cool like a stone in office????

You got curse izzit? Janice lee

Chao...going to work...wake up in 6am today, break my record =.=|||

Janice Lee said...

Lilian: Yea...the movie nice leh...but the version I download not that clear...

haihz...this few days auyong keep on tembak me...i need to get M16 tembak him back la...