RSS

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rain

It's going to rain again. It had just rain this morning, but it's coming back again. I feel the same raining ambience. I've just got my speaker installed, it's just the right time for some "Noon's songs". Many people I know like raining. They like the cooling feel, cloudy sky, which is just so nice for a nap. Yes, it is indeed.

Most of the time, I would say, I don't really prefer raining. But if it comes during a lazy afternoon, with a collection of songs playing. It's a splendid moment to be in. Which is why I like it now. The rain hasn't pouring down yet and it's gloomy. No little children playing, it's so quiet outside, not even cars passing by. I see my neighbours' cat lying lazily outside, at the car porch. Looking out, as if he's enjoying the gloomy view as well and waiting for the first drop of rain to come.

It still hasn't rained yet and I'm still waiting.
Or is it holding back, for tomorrow?

By the moment the thought stops, I heard the rain tapping on the roof. It is finally here.

0 comments: