RSS

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

It's Christmas Eve. Christmas always gives me the warm feeling. It makes me think about carol singing, christmas songs, and the Jesus's Born in Bethlehem short play that I've watched before. I remember the time when I used to go to the church on christmas eve with my aunty. Having to see everybody nicely dressed up, reached the church on time, prepare for the prayers and celebrations, was indeed a wonderful thing to do on this special day. When the carol started singing the familiar christmas songs, then everybody sang along, the atmosphere was filled with joy. Then everybody shaked each other's hands, wishing "Merry Christmas" with their warmest smiles, that was what made me felt delighted the most.

Whether your christmas is a white one, silent and warm one, or celebrations followed by count down, may it full of joy and wishes.

Wishing everyone a wonderful christmas...

0 comments: