RSS

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Deprivation

I'm in deprivation. Deprive of the small little things which is important in my life. 2 weeks of feeling nothing but only work is really not a great thing to do. I'm afraid that it is about to reach the limit.

Small little things like watching movies, exercising, listening to music, house chores...are now occupied by work and OTs. Most importantly, spending quality time with people I love, my family, small little chit-chats, having dinner together, watching short drama together have got replaced too.

Can't put myself at ease, even to get the big award when I've lost the time which shouldn't have been sacrificed. How the pressure has been inadequately propagated, leaving everyone with the feeling of restlessness, have left us with no interest of the big outcome.

Battery getting low, time to sign off for tomorrow's another day of OT.

3 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

I think just a short period, soon you will get back your normal life, 雨过天晴, gambateh :)

Johntim said...

Working is also part of life.

Weather you are willing or not... You still have no choice... (unless you are freaking rich la)

But...

Life is still need to enjoy, come out... lets Sing K =)

Lilian said...

Hey guys, thanks for your supports! :)

ay : take care and eat more eat more!
john : yes, life is wonderful! I miss sing K...I'm going to sing until I'm full then only go home... xD