RSS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Travelling...back home

So I'm back home again. Every time, I'm filled up with different feelings when I'm back to this familiar place, my home. This time I will be back for one week, and then off I go again to Haikou for another 3 weeks, it somehow feels like I'm back here for 1 week vacation.

I miss home, I miss this place, I miss the familiar faces, I miss the food and I miss jogging at the park and eat what I love to eat. I somehow miss staying at one place, to feel myself back on the ground again.

No doubt, traveling for my job does make me friends from different places. Seeing things you might not see if you travel for leisure, get to bathe in the different culture and cultivating thoughts and curiosity for the places and the people. Somehow the frequent to and fro, would drain your energy, and you just wish you stay at one place and travel for vacation is sufficient.

And so it is, I'm happy to be home. :)

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Hmmm, I’ve got to go home

- Michael Buble -

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

So wednesday we watch "coming soon" ok?

Then weekend we go shooting and sing k ~

Life is short, do what you have now~hahahhahaa

Johntim said...

This remind me a song Maroon 5 =)

I wont go home without chew (you)...

Welcome back... for the Malaysia Trip 7days/6nights =)