RSS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Romantic

I just happened to flip through the lyrics of the Fang Da Tong's CD which I've just bought and found out the page which writes about the title - Romantic. He wrote a list of things which he thought were romantic.

So what are the things that are romantic to you?
For me, it would be...

Love.Sunrise.Sunset.Sea.Jazz.Song.Lyrics.Bench.Park.Night.Moon.Stars.Smile.Candy.Sweet.Autumn.Stroll.Leaves.Breeze.Blue Sky.Clouds.Italy.Maldives.Beach.River.Perfume.Winter.Storybook.Piano.Ebony.Cake.Coffee.Field.Waves.Black&White.Ivory.Vinyl.Musicbox.Feeling.Painting.Morning

6 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

My dream , dream girl, a beach, a wine, a firework....make a love shape at the sand.. = romantic ~

if got dolphin jump around that could be better :D

Lilian said...

wow...ay..that's really romantic leh..u have to add something else..night, moonlight, nice background music then a peck on the cheek from ur dream girl..would that be wonderful? :P

Siu KeOnG said...

hahaha...if everything could be so perfect, that really feel good :)

1st thing, hunting for my dream girl 1st..hahaha

Anonymous said...

sex, sex & sex ... hahaha

just kidding ... I like romantic feeling =) Make me energitic !

Lilian said...

:D John...cool! :D Can see that you're a romantic person.. :P

Siu KeOnG said...

because of he need sex too much???? hahahahhaha